CFA charterholder, financial analyst and consultant. Areas of expertise: investment analysis, financial modeling, business valuation, business negotiation, financial due diligence, portfolio monitoring, performance reporting, feasibility study and budgeting.
Received two gold medals in Masters in Public Administration with specialization in Finance and passed all three levels of CFA in first attempt. Member of CFA society Emirates and Toronto, conducting CFA training sessions for more than five years.
Neo Energy – NMC Group
- Evaluated and executed investment deals including origination, due diligence, financial valuation, management of the transaction, portfolio monitoring and reporting to investment committee
- Successfully closed 22 deals during investment management which resulted in $1million cash benefit to the company
- Gathered and analyzed financial information, prepared complex financial models based on assumptions derived through industry research to facilitate investment decision making
- Created feasibility studies and proposals for potential investment opportunities, including financial forecast for 5 years
- Conducted financial valuation and analysis, created asset valuation models and provided due diligence for private equity transactions
- Developed training material for banking and financial service training courses covering topics from financial markets
- Conducted CFA training sessions for level I, II and III candidates and achieved 100% pass rate
- Specializations: Financial Reporting Analysis, Equity, Fixed Income, Corporate Finance, Portfolio Management, Quantitative Methods, Derivatives
- Managed the personal financial planning and insurance sections of financial management portal being launched for Asian markets
- Provided individual financial management, retirement planning, taxation planning, estate planning and insurance planning services